Welcome New User
* NOTICE * If you are registering an account to complete only the PS Mandatory Abuse Reporting Training Course,
please CLICK HERE to create a 'GUEST' account.
TO REQUEST A NEW PDA LMS TRAINING ACCOUNT, PLEASE COMPLETE/SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW:
- Only one (1) training account should be established per individual.
- To edit your account profile at any time, click the 'Profile' icon located in the top-right corner of your Dashboard page.
- Area Agency on Aging (AAA) staff and volunteers should not utilize this online registration form to request a new training account. Each AAA has 2 staff members who hold the role of PDA LMS 'org admin'', and establish training accounts for AAA staff/volunteers under the agency's LMS hierarchy.
- If you transfer from one PA aging network agency to another, please do not attempt to establish a new training account, but rather we ask that you please visit the PDA LMS Help Center and submit a ticket to request that your existing account be reassigned to your new agency. On the help center ticket, under 'Request Type', please select the option that reads, 'I transferred to a new agency and would like my existing training account reassigned from old to new agency.'
- Please do not utilize this form to submit requests for technical assistance for an existing PDA LMS training account. For technical assistance requests, please submit a ticket using the PDA LMS Help Center.
Once you have completed all form fields below, click the 'Submit Form' button located in the bottom-left corner.