Welcome New User
* NOTICE * If you are registering an account to complete only the PS Mandatory Abuse Reporting Training Course,
please CLICK HERE to create a 'GUEST' account.
TO REQUEST A PDA LMS TRAINING ACCOUNT, PLEASE COMPLETE/SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW:
- Only one (1) training account should be established per individual. If you already have an existing PDA LMS training account, please do not submit this form to request a new account.
- Area Agency on Aging (AAA) staff and volunteers should not utilize this online registration form to request a new training account. Each AAA has 2 staff members who hold the role of PDA LMS 'org admin'', and establish training accounts for AAA staff/volunteers under the agency's LMS hierarchy.
- If you transfer from one PA aging network agency to another, please DO NOT complete this form, but rather submit a ticket to the PDA LMS Help Center to request that your existing account be reassigned to your new agency. When completing the help center ticket, under the 'Request Type' section select the option that reads, 'I transferred to a new agency and would like my existing training account reassigned from old to new agency.'
- Visit the PDA LMS System Requirements page to view a list of recommended web browsers supported for the PDA LMS website/portal. NOTE: Internet Explorer is unsupported and should not be used to access this website.
When done completing this form, click the 'Submit Form' button located in the bottom-left corner.