Welcome to the PDA Learning Management System
The Pennsylvania Department of Aging (PDA) is dedicated to providing the highest quality training and development programs to those who are staffed or volunteer within Pennsylvania's aging network. Please feel free to take a look around to learn more about the educational opportunities we provide.
If you have difficulty viewing this website, please use your browser's zoom feature. In many browsers, this can be accomplished by using the "Ctrl" and "+" keys simultaneously to enlarge the font size. You can enlarge or reduce ("Ctrl" and "-") the font size numerous times.
We strive to accommodate your needs. Please contact our Help Center at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your ADA request.
Save-the-Date Events Scheduled for 2020!
- June 9-10, 2020 - P4A Membership Meeting and PDA Quarterly Review Meeting, The Central, Harrisburg
- September 21-23, 2020 - PCoA Annual Meeting, Wyndham Gettysburg
- October 13-14, 2020 - SCSEP Training, Hilton Garden Inn, Harrisburg
- November 5, 2020 - Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Forum, Radisson Camp Hill/Harrisburg
- December 8-9, 2020 - P4A Membership/PDA Quarterly Meetings, Eden Resorts & Suites, Lancaster
NOTE: Missing links will be updated as they become available.
Visit the PDA LMS Calendar of Events
to view upcoming 2019/2020 scheduled training events and conferences.