Welcome to the PDA Learning Management System
The Pennsylvania Department of Aging (PDA) is dedicated to providing the highest quality training and development programs to those who are staffed or volunteer within Pennsylvania's aging network. Please feel free to take a look around to learn more about the educational opportunities we provide.
If you have difficulty viewing this website, please use your browser's zoom feature. In many browsers, this can be accomplished by using the "Ctrl" and "+" keys simultaneously to enlarge the font size. You can enlarge or reduce ("Ctrl" and "-") the font size numerous times.
We strive to accommodate your needs. Please contact our Help Center at email@example.com for assistance with your ADA request.
Save-the-Date Events Scheduled for 2020!
- March 10-11, 2020 - P4A Membership Meeting and PDA Quarterly Review Meeting - Wyndham Boalsburg, State College
- April 21-22, 2020 - APPRISE Annual Conference - Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center, State College
- April 23, 2020 - Health & Wellness Conference - Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center, State College
- April 27-28, 2020 - PA NEN/Nutrition Conference - Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, King of Prussia
- June 3-4, 2020 - LTC Ombudsman Annual Conference - Kalahari Resorts, Poconos, Pocono Manor
For additional details, please click the links above. Registration will be available after January 1, 2020!
Visit the PDA LMS Calendar of Events to view upcoming 2019/2020 scheduled training events and conferences.