The Pennsylvania Association of Area Agencies on Aging (P4A) schedules and hosts webinar events on behalf of Pennsylvania Department of Aging (PDA).
- To find out more about scheduling a webinar event, please review the WEBINAR CHECKLIST.
- If you you would like to schedule a webinar, complete and submit a WEBINAR REQUEST FORM (auto-fill/auto-submit).
- To utilize the auto submit' feature of the form, after you click the link above, you will then need to download the form. Once downloaded, complete the form fields and click the SUBMIT FORM button located in the lower left corner of the form's page two. This will trigger an email to open and auto-populate using your default email program, with the form automatically attached. Simply click the email 'Send' button and your completed form will be delivered to email@example.com.
The following actions will occur after P4A receives your completed webinar request form:
- If we are unavailable to host your webinar on the date/time specified on the form, we will contact you to determine alternate date(s).
- If we require additional information to schedule your webinar, we will contact you to request those details.
- Once a date has been confirmed, we will schedule your webinar and provide you with the Webex connection information, via email, to share with the intended webinar audience. The email will also contain additional details to ensure your webinar runs smoothly and successfully.
Contact: Margot Troutman, LMS Specialist/Webinar Host at firstname.lastname@example.org.